A highly effective solution is provided for installing container unit to hold generator systems. The container module has extraordinary features which are a smart alternative to a static system for generators. These modules can be easily moved and also increases the available space. It has shown great insulation against noise, heat and exhibits good operating load in terms of vibration and weld strength. It also super safe and environmentally-friendly.
They are popularly used in housing-Gensets for power generations in various sectors. The container modules are also designed for fully automatic and continuous operations. There are two kinds of containerized modules, one is the Combined Heat and Power CHP (Units) which is used for processes with power and thermal requirement and the other is power containers which are exclusively used for electrical energy in isolated locations where power in unreliable.
Best benefits of containerized modules are:
- It exhibits maximum efficiency and reliability with eco-friendly gas engine technology.
- It has a sophisticated turnkey design which is cost effective solution for constructing machine housing.
- It can be moved at ease for temporary purposes.
- It has flexible unit assembly system.
- Readily available, compact turnkey plug & play solution
- You will be provided with full support for maintenance.