Enerzea produces the best range of small engines with comprehensive R&D designs that are manufactured autogenously. It gives the flexibility to induce various special specifications and customization. The Natural gas generator supplier uses the natural gas which is pumped out of the ground using hydraulic fracturing and drilling process to drive the Gensets. This helps to generate maximum power which can effectively meet the power needs of residential and commercial sectors. The Natural gas generator supplier utilizes an enhanced technological solution clubbed with combined heat and power efficiency that helps to provide uninterrupted power supply to various industries.
Co-generation units and tri-generation units with
- The Standard lean-burn engines operate with NOx production of 500 mg/m3
- The lean-burn engines could be customized to operate with NOx production of 250 mg/m3
- The Stoichiometric engines are designed for emission requirement for NOx down to 50 mg/m3
The advantages of the Natural Gas Gensets are:
- It has highly reliable and best quality engines.
- It can be easily maintained and can work for a longer duration without complaints.
- It consumes less oil and fuel and hence it is economical in operation.
- Displacement 11,946 dm3, water cooled
- Four-stroke six-cylinder in-line engine
- Atmospheric or turbocharged
Natural gas lean burn engines
Mech. Capacity in kWe at 1,500 rpm
Mech. Efficiency at 100% load
Elec. Capacity in kWe at 1,500 rpm
CO/NOx (mg/Nm3) at 5% O2
|ETG 80 G5V NX 86||86||37.1||81||650 / 500|
|ETG 100 G5V TX 86||110.4||39||104||650 / 500|
|ETG 125 G5V TX 86||132.4||38.3||125||650 / 500|
|ETG 160 G5V TW 86||173.2||39.8||164||650 / 500|
|ETG 180 G5V TW 86||192.9||41||182||650 / 500|
|ETG 200 G5V TW 86||212.7||41||201||650 / 500|